Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs are some of the most affordable and vibrant real estate markets in the nation. With over 35 years of combined experience and hundreds of successful home sales, The Miller / Stanton Group is uniquely qualified to help buyers find and secure their new homes.
We understand that purchasing a new home can be a particularly overwhelming experience. To help you better understand the home buying process, we have created a simple step-by-step outline, complete with resources. Our goal is to help you navigate your new home search and to successfully negotiate the best possible terms for your purchase.
We are your trusted advisors and advocates. The Miller / Stanton Group will provide you with the best resources and the benefit of our collective experience from beginning to end. And there is no fee for our Buyer Agent services.
1. Initial consultation and meeting: Our Buyer Questionnaire takes about five minutes to complete. We ask that you fill it out in advance of our meeting.
2. Pre-qualification and financing: We have several trusted lending partners we refer – please view them here, and please let them know you were referred by The Miller / Stanton Group.
3. Bridge Loan Services: If a bridge loan will help you secure your new home it is critical to be preapproved for your bridge loan first. Questions? Just ask us. The Miller / Stanton Group Bridge Loan link
4. Search and Collections: Let's set up your Compass search and your Compass Collections. Here's a sample of a Collection.
5. Keeping You Safe Through the House Hunting Process: In an effort to make the house hunting process a safe and efficient experience, we have developed a fantastic protocol for safe showings and meetings. Check it out here!
6. House Hunting!: Let's find your new home!
7. Writing an Offer: Let's write an offer. Agreement of Sale and escrow deposit. Part of our buyer representation includes educating you about the market where you are searching for a home. Is it a competitive market? Don't worry, we'll discuss multiple offer and negotiation strategies. We excel at getting the house in multiple offer situations and we have personal referrals to back up that claim.
8. Acceptance of Contract: What happens next?
9. Mortgage: Formal mortgage application, appraisal, gathering of documents requested by the mortgage company. Here's a sample of the documents you'll need.
Check out this helpful checklist from Freedom Mortgage!
10. Inspections and Resolutions: We will guide you through whatever home inspections are necessary, working with reliable providers we’ve known for years. From general home inspections to specialty items such as sewer or stucco, we have you covered.
11. Closing Day: Yay! It's finally time to relax and enjoy your new home.
Miller / Stanton provide the winning combination of high-touch customer service and numbers-oriented results. They are detail-minded and have a proven track record of providing exceptional sales results for their residential and commercial clients.Contact Us